The LORD your God will bless you as he has promised. You will lend money to many nations but will never need to borrow. (NLT) - The Bible
My Dear Friend,
Are you stuck in deep debt and trying to come out it? Are you running away from your creditors? You might be eagerly searching for peace in your life and looking for comfort from your friends and relatives. If you are in this situation please go through the below points.
Please consider following before you make your next move:
1. Dear friend, Simply because you have incurred major debt does not mean your life is over. You can come back in life however big your debt is. Jesus can help you. He can change your situation. He can give you new hope and fill your life with peace. Do not lose your hope. There is nothing impossible for Jesus. What seems impossible for you is not impossible for God. Do not look at your situation but look at God who is bigger and powerful than your situation and problem. The Bible says Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. He will bring you out. Jesus can bring you out. Trust Him.
2. Keep your health and mind intact. You need a sound mind to think and good health to go through this tough situation. Do not keep thinking about your past decisions and wrong choices. This could make you mentally ill. Ask forgiveness to God, if you have made unwise choices in the past. He will forgive you and fill your heart with heavenly peace. God will never remind your past mistake. That is not an attribute of God. He cares for you.
3. Your creditors might be chasing you down. You might be going through abuses and shame. But do not lose hope. Humble your heart before God and seek His face. Though the storm raises above your head, God will cover you under His wings. He will protect you and lead you. Everything will change very soon.
4. We get into problems in life due to our own wrong choices and decisions. If you had chosen the wrong choice in life and that has become a reason for your debt accept your mistakes and make a note not to repeat them in the future. It could be extra expenses or thoughtless spending. Happy times are to praise God and tough times are to learn lessons from Him. God will teach you what you should do next. He will lead you.
5. Sit down and prepare a list to understand how much you owe and to whom. Out of the list find out which one has the highest interest. Make all the attempts to clear the debt which has the highest interest.
6. Stop using credit cards and start running your life debt-free with the money you have. However small it could be learn to live within the budget. This means a much simpler life with a reduced budget.
7. Find a job, if you don't have one. Cut down your expenses to the bare minimum till you pay off your debt.
8. To reduce the abuse from creditors make all the effort to sell off what you have and pay it off. You can definitely earn everything back. But right now you need mental peace and freedom from debt.
Dear Friend, I know this is one of your toughest moments. God will surely bring you out of your situation. Follow him with all your heart. Let's pray together. Place your hand on your chest and believe Jesus can change your debt situation. He is going to release your from your situation. Let's pray. Could you pray the below prayer with your own words?
Dear Jesus, You know my situation. I am in debt. I don't have anyone to help me. I have made the wrong choices and decisions without consulting you. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. Please come into my life and change your situation. I trust in you alone. You alone can change my situation and solve my problem. I plead before you with tears. Jesus please help me and release me from the debt. I am going through difficult moments. Please fill me with your peace. I believe you can bring me out of this situation. I surrender my life to you. Please be my God and lead me. Let me follow you all my days. In Jesus's name, I pray. Amen.
Dear Friend, Jesus wants to make you His own child. Ask for forgiveness for your past life. Jesus will forgive you. He will renew your life and lead you like a father lead His own child. Please humble you heart and pray to Jesus. If you want to know how you can become a child of Jesus, you can read here =>
We are praying for you. Jesus will surely bring peace and joy in your life. He will release you from all your problems. May God bless you and make you a blessing for many.
You May Want to Read