Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - The Bible
My Dear Friend,
Are you stuck in deep debt and trying to come out it? Are you running away from your creditors? You might be eagerly searching for peace in your life and looking for comfort from your friends and relatives. If you are in this situation please go through the below points.
Please consider following before you make your next move:
1. Dear friend, Simply because you have incurred major debt does not mean your life is over. You can come back in life however big your debt is. Jesus can help you. He can change your situation. He can give you new hope and fill your life with peace. Do not lose your hope. There is nothing impossible for Jesus. What seems impossible for you is not impossible for God. Do not look at your situation but look at God who is bigger and powerful than your situation and problem. The Bible says Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. He will bring you out. Jesus can bring you out. Trust Him.
2. Keep your health and mind intact. You need a sound mind to think and good health to go through this tough situation. Do not keep thinking about your past decisions and wrong choices. This could make you mentally ill. Ask forgiveness to God, if you have made unwise choices in the past. He will forgive you and fill your heart with heavenly peace. God will never remind your past mistake. That is not an attribute of God. He cares for you.
3. Your creditors might be chasing you down. You might be going through abuses and shame. But do not lose hope. Humble your heart before God and seek His face. Though the storm raises above your head, God will cover you under His wings. He will protect you and lead you. Everything will change very soon.
4. We get into problems in life due to our own wrong choices and decisions. If you had chosen the wrong choice in life and that has become a reason for your debt accept your mistakes and make a note not to repeat them in the future. It could be extra expenses or thoughtless spending. Happy times are to praise God and tough times are to learn lessons from Him. God will teach you what you should do next. He will lead you.
5. Sit down and prepare a list to understand how much you owe and to whom. Out of the list find out which one has the highest interest. Make all the attempts to clear the debt which has the highest interest.
6. Stop using credit cards and start running your life debt-free with the money you have. However small it could be learn to live within the budget. This means a much simpler life with a reduced budget.
7. Find a job, if you don't have one. Cut down your expenses to the bare minimum till you pay off your debt.
8. To reduce the abuse from creditors make all the effort to sell off what you have and pay it off. You can definitely earn everything back. But right now you need mental peace and freedom from debt.
9. As a family, trust in the Lord. Spend time with God and pray together as a family every day. God will surely answer your prayers when you wait on His presence as a family.
10. You and your family need God's help to overcome the situation. Commit your life to God and accept God as your master. If you need guidance, you can go through this article => here.
Dear Friend, I know this is one of your toughest moments. God will surely bring you out of your situation. Follow him with all your heart. Let's pray together. Place your hand on your chest and believe Jesus can change your debt situation. He is going to release your from your situation. Let's pray. Could you pray the below prayer with your own words?
Dear Jesus, You know my situation. I am in debt. I don't have anyone to help me. I have made the wrong choices and decisions without consulting you. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. Please come into my life and change your situation. I trust in you alone. You alone can change my situation and solve my problem. I plead before you with tears. Jesus please help me and release me from the debt. I am going through difficult moments. Please fill me with your peace. I believe you can bring me out of this situation. I surrender my life to you. Please be my God and lead me. Let me follow you all my days. In Jesus's name, I pray. Amen.
You may also like to read :
Dear friend, if you are going through this message right now, do not harden your heart. Today is your day. Humble your heart before the Lord. Ask for forgiveness for your past life. God is waiting to forgive you. Please do not let this time slip away without you making a decision to follow Christ.
If You have accepted Christ and want to know what to do next, you can read here => What's Next
Dear Friend, share with us your questions, comments and prayer requests by clicking Here
For Counselling and medical Support, please contact your local experts.
- What to do When I am Tired of Life?
- How to overcome sexual addiction?
- Jesus Wants to Forgive Your Past
- We Reap What We Sow
- Who Decides Your Self Worth
- Forget Not All God's benefits
- Bible Verses - For Your Soul
- Do You Have Someone to Trust?
- Find Your Life Purpose
- God Can Heal Your Body & Soul
- Whom Shall I Trust in my Time of Need?
- Do Not Give Up
- You Can Overcome
- Are You Looking for Jesus?
- God Can Heal You
- God is Searching For You
- What Shall I Do Lord?
- Hope In the Midst of Hoplessness