Many have reached out to us for prayers to overcome their suicidal thought in their life. Independent of who you are and where you are, you are not the only one who is going through this problem. What could be the reason for it?
- The suicidal thoughts could be because of things that happened in your past. A deep hurt that was not healed or it was not allowed to heal for a long time. The thoughts of hurt might be still fresh in memory that keeps repeating in your mind. You are not able to get past it. Not able to forget it.
- The reason could be a feeling of hopelessness or fear about your future. People go through a feeling of hopelessness because of loss of job, divorce, fear about their future, disease, and death of the loved one.
- The reason could be a feeling of unworthiness. It can arise because of past abuse, childhood bullying, lack of acceptance in the family circle, etc.
- Suicidal thoughts could also arise because of health reasons. When we hurt our hands, it pains and we put medicine. When we get infected with the virus, we get the fever and we consult a doctor for treatment. Similarly, when we have issues in our brain, we must consult the doctor and take the appropriate medicine. Anxieties and depression can lead to sucidal thoughts.
Dear Friend, Independent of whatever the reason for your suicidal thoughts today, God can help you. He can heal your heart. God can help you overcome your past. He can give you peace and comfort your heart. Are you looking for healing of body and soul? Bible Says, I am the Lord who heals you. God who said that does not change. What he said is true yesterday, today and tomorrow. He can heal your life. God can heal the deepest hurts in your life in His presence.
Are you looking at your current situation and feeling hopeless? You might have lost something precious to your heart. But that can not be a reason to end of your life. God can restore your past. He can fill your heart with something that is more precious, which can not be destroyed. We have received emails from people who have lost enormous money in gambling. We know people in debt and those who have last loved ones. Life is tough. We all make wrong choices. But our God says, “put your hope on me. I can still make things right”. Would you be willing to give a chance to God to fix your problems? He can give you hope that no one can destroy. Bible says, Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. He can give you hope whatever may be your situation today.
Dear Friend, Are you one of them who think you are not worthy? Bible says, Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you. Everything around you might get destroyed. Many might have said you are useless. But God considers you precious.
God loves you. Will you surrender your life to God? He can change your heart. He can heal your heart right now. Will you pray along with us? We are praying for everyone who sees this message. We may not know you. We may know from which country you are reading this message. But God knows who you are and what you are going through. He knows your past. He knows your tears and sorrows. He knows your deepest longing. He will satisfy your soul. He will heal your soul from all the hurts. If you want to know how to pray to God, you can read here.
Dear Friend, do you have any prayer requests? We are here to plead God for mercies. You can write to at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by clicking here. May God bless you and make you a blessing for many.
- Are You Depressed?
- How to avoid Depression?
- Do Not be Anxious
- Lost Everything
- How To Overcome Suicidal Thoughts?