Do Not Fear, For I Am With You; Do Not Be Dismayed, For I Am Your God. I Will Strengthen You And Help You; I Will Uphold You With My Righteous Right Hand. - The Bible
Suicidal thoughts can occur to someone because of many reasons. What could be the reason for it?
- The suicidal thoughts could be because of things that happened in your past. A deep hurt that was not healed or it was not allowed to heal for a long time. The thoughts of hurt might be still fresh in memory that keeps repeating in your mind. You are not able to get past it. Not able to forget it.
- The reason could be a feeling of hopelessness or fear about your future. People go through a feeling of hopelessness because of loss of job, divorce, fear about their future, disease, and death of the loved one.
- It could be a feeling of unworthiness. It can arise because of past abuse, childhood bullying, lack of acceptance in the family circle, etc.
- Suicidal thoughts could also arise because of mental health. When we hurt our hands, it pains and we put medicine. When we get infected with the virus, we get the fever and we consult a doctor for treatment. Similarly, when we have issues in our brain, we must consult the doctor and take the appropriate medicine. Anxieties and depression can lead to suicidal thoughts.
Dear Friend, Independent of whatever the reason for your suicidal thoughts today, Jesus can help you. He can heal your heart. He can help you overcome your past. Jesus can give you peace and comfort your heart. God Says, I am the Lord who heals you.
Are you looking at your current situation and feeling hopeless? Jesus says, “put your hope on me. I can still make things right”. Would you be willing to give a chance to Jesus to fix your problems? He can give you hope that no one can destroy. Bible says, Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Jesus can change your situation right now.
We are praying for everyone who sees this message. We may not know you. We don't know from which country you are reading this message. But God knows who you are and what you are going through. He knows your past and the pain in your heart. He knows your tears and your deepest longing. Please place your hands on your heart. We are going to pray. Jesus is going to heal you today. Believe Him. It's your day.
Dear Friend, would you do a small prayer?
Dear God, help me to overcome suicidal thoughts. You love me so much. Help me to understand and feel your love. I am battling many mental thoughts to hurt myself. Please heal me. Take away all the negative thoughts. Forgive my past and restore my future. Lead me to a place of peace and calm. Change my life. Take away all the negative thoughts from the mind. Make me your child. Let me follow you, for the rest of my life. I pray in Jesus's name. Amen.
He will heal your soul from all the hurts. May God fill you with abundant peace and joy. Believe and trust Him. Continue your walk with Him.
Dear Friend, do you have any prayer requests? We are here to plead God for mercies. You can write to at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by clicking here. May God bless you and make you a blessing for many.
You may also like to read :
If you want to know more about Jesus and how to accept his as your God, we have guidance here => Are you looking for Jesus?
If you are still feeling guilty and want to know how God can change your life, you can read here for more understanding => From Guilty to Righteousness
If you are feeling unworthy and want to know how God can remove the unworthy feeling, you can read here => Who Decides Your Worthiness?
Dear friend, if you are going through this message right now, do not harden your heart. Today is your day. Humble your heart before the Lord. Ask for forgiveness for your past life. God is waiting to forgive you. Please do not let this time slip away without you making a decision to follow Christ.
If You have accepted Christ and want to know what to do next, you can read here => What's Next
Dear Friend, share with us your questions, comments and prayer requests by clicking Here
For Counselling and medical Support, please contact your local experts.
- What to do When I am Tired of Life?
- How to overcome sexual addiction?
- Jesus Wants to Forgive Your Past
- We Reap What We Sow
- Who Decides Your Self Worth
- Forget Not All God's benefits
- Bible Verses - For Your Soul
- Do You Have Someone to Trust?
- Find Your Life Purpose
- God Can Heal Your Body & Soul
- Whom Shall I Trust in my Time of Need?
- Do Not Give Up
- You Can Overcome
- Are You Looking for Jesus?
- God Can Heal You
- God is Searching For You
- What Shall I Do Lord?
- Hope In the Midst of Hoplessness