Jesus said, “Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.” We might have heard about Jesus. We might have known Him personally. But during difficult times, we somehow forget to ask for His help. He is with you right now. It does not matter where you are and what kind of situation you are going through. Jesus knows your heart. He wants to fill your life with heavenly peace and joy. Are you ready to Believe Him today? He is our hope and answers to all our prayers.
The Bible says, “Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.”John 54:10 ESV
God’s love for you will never change independent of your past. It’s never too late to go to the presence of Jesus and pray to Him. He is waiting for you with His open arms.
- How to Seek Jesus with all our Hearts?
- Tired of Searching for a job?
- Feeling Hopeless? God of Miracle wants to touch your life
- Knowing the consequences Jesus travelled to Jerusalem
- Knowing God – He is a God who listens to your prayers.
- Knowing God – He is slow to anger
- Knowing God – He is everlasting and eternal God
- Knowing God – He is a faithful God
- Knowing God – He is a prince of Peace
- Knowing God – He is the God of Glory and He alone is worthy to be glorified.